|Week of 4-11-10 Lit 12 Lesson Plans|
|Friday, 16 April 2010|
Week of 4-11-10 Lit 12 Lesson Plans
Mon (Due: Finish Pride and Prejudice)
Tue (due: Pride and Prejudice character sheet)
Thu (due: )
Fri (due: )
To computer lab
BLOG POSTS LIST Blog Post:
1. How are men and women really different as shown in the texts?
OR How has marriage changed from the time of one of the texts until now? (texts are: Dinner Party, The Quiet Man, A Doll's House, and Too Soon a Woman)
2. Letter to a future spouse
3. Using the texts and your own experience, how can people feel trapped in a relationship and what can we do to avoid it?
OR Using the texts and your own experience, what role does money play in the decisions we make?
4. Jury - Discuss the times (if ever) killing another person is justified and whether or not this is the case in the short story "A Jury of Her Peers"
5. Why are Jane Austen's characters interesting today even though she wrote the book around 200 years ago?
6. Why is it nearly impossible for Elizabeth to turn down both Mr. Collins and Mr. Darcy in marriage, and why does she do it anyhow?
|Last Updated ( Friday, 16 April 2010 )|
|< Prev||Next >|